Adfoc.us biggest scamer 2012

ALTERT !!! Adfoc.us Biggest Scammer 2012 with Proof
 
WARNING !!! Adfocus Biggest Scammer 2012 with Proof
 
Hi all users, now a days I'm having very hectic schedule but instead of that I have e to write this to alert you and secure your online earnings. As you may notice that we were using adfoc.us from past 25 days to earn some revenue from this website because it (adfoc.us) claims to pay highest payout amongst all the link shortner service out there, but the turth is  "Adfoc.us is a Biggest Scammer of 2012".  You need to stay away from this company."
For those who already join this ads network should quit right now because they are big scammer. You know why I made this post, I'm the one who got fooled by this company. I never received a single penny from them, and today when I requested my first payment they banned my account without any reason and without any notice.


This message forwarded from egyhacks.net
please forward to many site n publisher for the truth.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

bergabung bersama kami